Tuesday 22 July 2014

Royal Parks Half Marathon

After cruelly being forced into taking part in this half marathon at the last minute last year, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I actually really enjoyed it! As much as I love getting to the gym as much as possible, I am the first to admit that I can become stuck in a rut with my fitness routine. Signing up this year will (hopefully) give me the bit of oomph that I need to get off the treadmill and start pounding the pavements in preparation for this! 

If you're feeling generous then click on the link below to sponsor me (it's for a good cause, trust me) or, if not, just come along on 12th October to soak up the atmosphere, have a laugh (at me) and enjoy the drink stands whilst the rest of us do the hard work...

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=nicmac88

No comments:

Post a Comment